In-Person Worship Schedule
May 2022 Sunday, May 1, 2022 -- Virtual Sunday, May 8, 2022 -- In-Person (Mother's Day) Sunday, May 15, 2022 - Virtual Sunday, May 22, 2022 - In-Person
Sunday, May 29, 2022 - In-Person (Baccalaureate Service)
Letter from Pastor Young about Protocols for In-Person Worship
Dear New Hope members and friends,
Greetings to you and your family in the awesome name of God’s unspeakable gift, the Lord Jesus Christ. I am writing first to express my profound gratitude for your patience and perseverance during this most unprecedented season of COVID-19. As a church family, we have not only managed to survive, but by the grace of God and through your generosity, we have managed to thrive. To God be the Glory!
If you plan to attend the in-person worship services, below are the protocols that are designed to ensure the safest environment possible:
1. All congregants must wear a face mask at all times during in-person services. The church will have masks available.
2. All congregants should maintain 6 feet of separation from persons outside their household. Households may sit together.
4. Congregants should not gather in close groups while entering or exiting the building.
5. Congregants should use hand sanitizer prior to or upon entering the building.
6. Congregants should place their tithes and offerings in the tithes collection boxes near sanctuary entrances before or after worship service.
7. Prayer cards will be made available for all congregants to participate in the modified altar call.
8. Welcome Centers, Hospitality and Prayer Rooms will remain closed.
Your commitment through these difficult times has been a tremendous source of support and encouragement to your Pastor.
I remain yours in His service,
Bro. Jerry Young, Pastor